Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday Hockey or was it Football?




Double didget score! WOW!
The largest crowd in attendance must of been the reason for this! HA-ha Some of us just have to Show-off!
I believe after talking to Michael he thinks he had 16 pucks slide by so we'll go with 16 - 15 the White Team wins with the last goal scored! Some of you Die-hards would like to still be playing!
I was surprised not to see the door open! Maybe a gift from the Civic Center for the schedule mishap on the previous Sunday! Thanks, I think!
This week should saturate your Hockey desires! Sunday, Monday, Wednesday (LG 8:30pm), and Thursday!
March will have some of us being thankful spring is here! I see a lot of R&R in the fishing boat in my future!
Now this week drink specials to keep the body loose are pictured above!

No comments: