Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St Patrick Day Hockey




The White Team made the Dark side Green, with envy!
I think Mark Pepin offered up free cable to anyone who would let him skate and score freely!
Larry played defense and did a good job back there! Larry everyone took notice! Welcome to the defensive club! Despite Larry's excellent play the White Team wins.

So I may have forgotten what week I was in and made a mistake in the number of skates left for the year. Here is what's left of the schedule!
3/17 ------ 3/20
3/24 ------ 3/27
3/31

March Madness is here and Good Luck to you all who get into the pools!
The cheerleaders are the best! Go Team! Tell me which one is your favorite?

The desire to win is intense!
The captain of a team says to the ref, "My coach wants to know if there is a penalty for thinking." The ref says, "No." The captain says, "Well my coach thinks you're an asshole, then."

No comments: