Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now that's more like it!


A good hockey game everyone and the night ends with a 4-4 tie!
Now rest up everyone and get ready for Game 1 against Neil's team!
Wednesday night 8:30pm at the forum!

Now the buzz of the night was all about the Love Gov Spitzer! Everyone wants to know; is she a Spitzer?
Hey if I were a women in NY state I would kill someone to get a job under Mr Spitzer!
He pays well, $5000.00 an hour! Did that come with health benefits also?
$5000 an hour put into hockey terms is A LOT OF PUCKING!
Wow that had better be the best Puck ever!
Got to love Letterman! He is ripping him apart!
Bill Clinton stated; What he paid for it! He was in Washington DC and he paid for it! All he had to do was call me! I think I still have some old cigars hidden somewhere!
You know what Bill Engvall would say;Mr Love Gov, "Here's your sign!" HA-ha!

No comments: