Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Schedule Change proposal.

Adirondack Over 30 Hockey
Hey you Old Puckers,
I would like to finish the year with the following schedule.
We have the three skates scheduled for the first week of April, 4/3Monday Players, 4/5(Wed) Thursday Players, 4/7 Friday open to both M & T Players.
I would like to make the following changes for the last week.
4/10 Monday Players, 4/12(Wed) Thursday Players, 4/14 Friday open to both M & T Players.
Please leave your comments or contact me personally about the changes soon. I will need to make the changes to the schedule with the Civic Center soon!
I will end the season for Over 30 Hockey on 4/14/06.
Thanks Dave Lafleur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you are cancelling april 13 which is a thursday? How many sheets are owed to us from previous cancellations?