Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 20,Over 30 Hockey nite!

Adirondack Over 30 Hockey
March 20, 2006
Good numbers tonight! 10 on 10 with almost as many penalty shots!
Maurice had his arm up so many times tonight I thought for a minute I was watching a World War II news flash and we were in Germany!
Paul Miller got the nite started for the Dark Team!" Taste Great", " Less Filling"! It's Miller Time! I need a beer! 1-0
The White Team doesn't fall behind for to long! I let go with a wrist shot of my own that someone hip checked and redirected past Mark! 1-1 Which has me thinking. You know if hockey pants can keep a slap shot from penetrating your private spots, maybe women who go out on the night and want to be safe for the evening should think about wearing Hockey Pants!Hey, Just Thinking! Ha,ha! The smell would be added insurance!
Lets get back to the scoring! Andrew Clark scores on a penalty shot with a nice back hand move! 2-1
The White Team will score again when Mike O'keefe finds himself alone in front of the net and burns Mark with a shot to the glove side! 3-1
Paul "Taste Great, Less Filling" Miller , Hold on a minute, I need to re-think about using this nick name for Paul. Just doesn't read right! Wouldn't want to send the wrong message out there! Paul "BEER ME" Miller snapped a wrist shot from the blue line that didn't waste any time getting to me and I quickly covered my head with my arm. The shot bounces off the elbow pad over to John Faherty and he tucks it pass Matt. 3-2
The Dark team ties it up with a nice pass to Brian Durant who snaps it quickly pass Matt. 3-3
The Dark team doesn't back off and Dean Moore re-directs a shot from the point over Matt and in! 4-3
John Smith hits the nets with a pin point shot! 5-3 Can't leave him alone in front of the net!
Brian Bayle brings the score back to a one goal difference for the White team 5-4. Can you tell I'm getting tired!
Smithty scores again with a nifty move and Matt is left wondering ,how,what, oh hell! 6-4
Now this next goal I missed but it got all of our attention because it was the Loudest of the evening. Darryl Coltey stormed in on Mark and Mark jumped off the tracks to let the Train go through! 6-5
Just as the Fat Man was about to sing and the rink doors open, Mark Scellen puts a pass out front past Mark and the game ends in a tie! 6-6
Good Night!

No comments: