Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March 27, Over 30 hockey nite!

Adirondack Over 30 Hockey
March 27, 2006
Interesting night of hockey!
The white team came out smoking hot and grab an early lead! The dark team just couldn't click and the defense was terrible! Poor Mark was moving so fast and in all directions to block every shot in front of himself, I thought he was having a seizure!
I was a bit frustrated and when Paul "Beer me" Miller commented to me how shitty we looked, I responded by Knocking him on his ass! He looked up at me and asked "Do you feel better now! I said Yes I Do! We laughed!
Brian D asked me if I wanted to play up and it was a good move for the dark team. The play on the ice changed and Matt didn't have as much free time to Taunt Mark with his waving "look at me, I'm bored!"
The dark team slowed the white team down and started to score a few goals. But not enough!
White team wins 7 -5!
The three stars for the night were: Andrew Clark, Ed O'Hanlon, and John Smith!

No Hockey on March 30,2006!
The schedule for the last two weeks of hockey will be!
4/3 Mon players, 4/5 Wed(Thurs players), 4/7 Fri ( M & Th players)
4/10 Mon players, 4/12 Wed(Thurs players), 4/14 Fri (M & Th players)
The season will end on the 14th!

No comments: