Friday, March 17, 2006

Schedule Change Notice!

Adirondack Over 30 Hockey
Mr. LeFleur
I have listed below the dates for March and April which are confirmed. The date of April 6 will not be open for you due to the Harlem Globetrotters show and that is not part of the 8 dates listed below.
Confirmed dates:
3/16, 3/20, 3/23, 3/27, 3/30
4/3, 4/10, 4/13
If you are interested, we do have Wednesday April 5th and Friday April 7th open from 9:00 - 10:30 PM. Please let me know if you would be interested in using the ice on either of these dates.
I hope that this information answers your questions and if you would like any more information please let me know. Thank you.


Meghan Wallas
Glens Falls Civic Center
Customer Service Representative
Phone: 798-0366 Fax: 793-7750

Hello Everyone,
I have accepted the April dates offered.
April 3 will be a normal scheduled Monday nite.
April 5 (Wed)will be for the Thursday nite players.
April 7 (Fri) will be open for both Monday and Thursday players . I'm not sure if we will get any additional Ice Time.
Goalies please let me know if you can play on 4/5 or 4/7.
Thanks Dave L

No comments: