Monday, March 20, 2006

More bad news from the Civic Center

Adirondack Over 30 Hockey
Mr. LeFleur,

I received the message you left for me on Friday and I have confirmed you for April 5th and 7th for the 9:00 - 10:30 pm time slot. I have to apologize once again because I have found another conflict in our ice schedule. March 29th and 30th we are having the Barney show here at the Civic Center. This means that there will be no ice for those dates which includes your scheduled time on March 30th. Please accept my profound apologies as I am aware this is a huge inconvenience and especially short notice. I do not have another time that week open for you to skate so we may have to do some planning in order to reschedule you. If we cannot find a time that works for you we would of course credit you for that lost time. Again, I am so sorry for this mistake and please contact me as soon as possible so that I can help to correct it.


Meghan Wallas
Glens Falls Civic Center
Customer Service Representative
Phone: 798-0366 Fax: 793-7750

I will be calling Meghan Wallas tomorrow and I will update you all on what I was able to do!
Thanks Dave L.

No comments: