Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey, where was everybody?


The White team cashes in on the New Goalie!
Maybe it was the first time jitters, or maybe it was Willy accidently Ringing the New Goalies Bell! Wow that was sacry for a moment! Thank God all is well, I hope! I bet poor Jim who was filling in for Matt was a little sore today!
The White Teams big lead holds up. A last minute goal scoring fury falls short for the Dark side.
Did everyone get enough Ice Time? I'm sure a few extra pounds were lost.

I just can't seem to loose weight!
My son wakes up 3 nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parent’s room. Finally one morning he goes to his Mum and says, "Mummy, every night I hear you and Daddy making noises and when I look in your bedroom you're bouncing up and down on him." His Mum is taken by surprise and says, "Oh... well...ah....well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again." And the boy says, "Well, that won't work!"

His Mum says, "Why?!?" And my son replies, "Because the ladies next door come by after you leave each day and blow him back up!" Would you like to see a picture of them?

No comments: