Saturday, February 16, 2008

Florida here I come!!!!!!!!



Sorry Mark, the defensive play was sloppy for the White Team and Baby Miller cashed in on our mistakes!
The Dark Side wins! Two wins in a row for Mike! Way to go!
I have one question, how did that back hand shot from the Blue Line score? HA,ha!

Lake George vs Over 30 Hockey
The dates are final. Please look for the sign up sheet.
March 2nd Sunday at 4pm and March 12th Wednesday 8:30pm
$10.00 per game please! See Andy Clark for the sign-up sheet.
15 total people per night. If the Lake George team is short, some of us could play on their team to even up the numbers!
Goalies please talk to each other as to who would like to play on which night is best and maybe split time on some of the games.
Beer and Laughter to follow the games!

Florida, golf, fishing, and hopefully good weather!
Gee I'm going to miss you guys! Hold on, a few pictures are entering my mind! Want to see, what I see?

No comments: