Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Hockey this Thursday!




No Hockey this Thursday!
Please go spend your Hockey money, on your Honey!
Get romantic guys and score! Ha-ha! Good Luck!
Some Valentine Quotes to ponder!

Boring husband: Honey, why are you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?
Bored wife: Because I married the wrong man!

Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

I don’t wanna be sappy or silly or corny / so, right to the point, let’s do it, I’m horny!

If Mary Palm and her five sisters is the best you can do on Valentines, then let me help you out with a good visual place for a date! Enjoy!

No comments: