Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!





I’m back from sunny Florida and glad of it! Who in their right mind likes 72 deg days in November anyways!
The people down there are just rude! I wearing a short sleeve shirt and while I’m talking to them in their coats they are cussing at me for bringing the cold air down! Huh!

Monday some of us participated in a Hockey reality check. Thanks to Neil and Dean we are made to feel Thankful for the league we play in!
We may not be as talented as they are, but by golly we have more heart!
It was fun and we will probably try this again next year! Need a little recovery time! Ha-ha!

Keep checking the sub list because as I get new names I will edit the current list.

Now you can bet I will be eating plenty of Turkey and I expect all of you will do the same! Right Girls!
The question I have to ask, Breast or Leg?

No comments: