Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mondays skate brings an end to October

Wow that went fast!
October is behind us and I'm not sure what scared me more, Halloween or Over 30 Hockey?
Getting back to Monday, for some of us or just maybe me. Playing on the winning team for the night then coming home to watch the PATS put an ASS whopping on Minnesota with a cold beer in hand was to good! Was that a beer in hand? Never mind!
Hockey is off to a good start and I hope everyone feels the same!

Please pay attention to the November schedule! Not that many skates. :(
For the Thursday Night Players!!!!
I have re-scheduled the Nov 16, 06 skate to Wednesday Nov 15, 06 at 9:30 pm.
That is the best I could do with the Civic Center keeping the skate active for November.
I hope this will be ok with you Thursday night players?
Please share this schedule change information with others you may see!
Thanks Dave

No comments: