Thursday, October 05, 2006

2006 First Night!

10/2/06 Season opener for the Monday Niter’s

OH YEAH BABY! The season has started!
The Monday night game had Mr. and Mrs. Loomis tending goal. During the game they got to switch ends of the ice. One end had a BIG tilt to it!
They were awesome on penalty shots! Thanks and good job!

Now the two captains for the night was yours truly and Willie.
Listen Willie, we all know why you picked the way you did! I hope my thinking is correct, or did you have an accident on the farm before playing?
Your strategy to pick poorly in hopes of never being captain again didn’t work! You can’t fool me! I’m picking you to be captain again for Thursday also!
HA, ha, just kidding!
Oh yeah, The White Team crushed the Dark Side!
It felt good to play even though there were times when I thought I was going to die!
The body held up well and let’s hope it stays that way.

Maurice Wairt will blow the whistle on Mondays and I will be the whistle blower for Thursday.

To try and get the game started somewhat on time I’m working on a schedule for Captains.
Thursday Captains will be John Elliott and Anthony Palangi.

I will post the Captain Schedule on the Blog and hand out copies on game night.

Please use last years Sub-list until I post an up-dated one soon.
Thanks Dave

No comments: