Friday, April 07, 2006

April 5, 2006 Over 30 Hockey Nite!

Adirondack Over 30 Hockey
April 5, 2006
Ok, lets get started! I know how much some of you look forward to the blog and who am I to disappoint! HA!
Rick C who has spent most of the winter in Brazil called in sick. Flu, I was told. Rumor has it he was to busy developing film from all the pictures he's been taking! I bet they don't hold up against a picture of Molly! Rick the next time you're in Brazil bring some hockey equipment!HA! HA!
John B and Jon S picked the teams this evening. I think I saw business cards being exchanged. Comparing the talent between the two teams, I think John B received a payment for service.
The White team held it's own, but was outplayed by the Dark side!
Mark tried to make it a little more challenging for the Dark side by providing a moving target. The net would appear to be shifted left or right at times!
As bad as it was for the White team we had to shoot past a goalie(Mike Lafavre) who was wearing pads as bid as barn doors!
Big Pads and talent to boot! At the 10 o'clock we had to switch the goalies. Just like the Pony express we had to give the Dark side a New Horse to ride!
Thanks Mike for helping us out!
The end is near!
See ya old puckers on Friday!

No comments: